This double tilt action bracket controls the pitch of the blade with a one-to-one turning ratio of handle to blade. Turning the handle eliminates the need for bending and lifting when moving tools across fresh concrete. The bracket is made of rugged, yet lightweight aluminum for durability. The patented design (U.S. Patent #6,827,523 B2) ensures smooth movements. A machine engineered adjustment channel is made to precise specifications for this top-of-the-line bracket. Bronze and stainless steel components on the bracket are housed internally to protect them from concrete build-up. Dual grease fittings flush out dirt and debris while lubricating the bracket. Use Molybdenum grease after each use to keep the bracket running at peak performance. Use with 1-3/8" and 1-3/4" button bull float handles, sold separately. Fits on all 2- or 4-hole bull floats and channel floats. Proudly made in the USA.
- Rugged high-strength aluminum construction
- Machine engineered for precision
- One-to-one turning ratio
- Double tilt action achieved with the handle to eliminate bending and lifting
- Internally housed bronze & stainless steel components to eliminate build-up
- Dual grease fittings to clean and lubricate
- Fits 1-3/8 In. inside and 1-3/4 In. outside Button Handles
- Fits 2 or 4-hole bull floats and channel floats
- Unique patented design
- Made in the USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.