Achieve precise and fast 45-degree cuts with ease using our innovative mitering tool. No rail is required, simply pair it with a 4.5" cutting blade with no length limit. The two handles provide optimal pressure and the knob calibration allows for precise adjustments. The anti-scratch plastic slides protect your work surfaces and the tool is suitable for both dry and wet cutting. Remember to use proper GFCI protection when cutting in wet conditions.
- High-quality finish. Fast and precise mitering.
- Maximum tile thickness ⅝" (16mm) All 600 to 1100W angle grinders.
- Grinder with ⅝" (16mm) arbor attachment.
- Use with 4.5" blade.
- No rail required.
- Use the edge of the tile as a guide.
- 45° No length limit.
- Two handles to allow necessary pressure.
- Adjust miter with knobs calibration.
- Anti-scratch plastic slides ensure optimal smoothness.
- Depth can be adjusted by a simple turn of a knob.
- Dry or wet use.
- Use proper GFCI protection around water.