Level and smooth a large area of concrete this lightweight, easy to maneuver tool. The 24" carbon blue steel blade has flat ends with for producing a super smooth finish along walls and forms. The corners feature wide 3" radius corners to prevent gouging . A 3-1/2" wide heavy-duty anodized aluminum C-Channel design provides extra rigidity and flatness for this 12" wide blade. The C-Channel provides a perfect fit for weights when needed. The 2' float blade is designed to accept 4-hole Brackets, sold separately. Kraft Tool's Double-Tilt Action Brackets (#CC270, CC294, CC296, GF10330) or Single-Tilt Action Brackets (#CC696, CC800) are popular choices for brackets. The EZY-Tilt® II Double Tilt Bracket (#CC294) is recommended for best results. Handle choices are determined by the user's choice in bracket. Proudly made in the USA.
- Flexible high quality blue steel blade
- Level and smooth a large area of concrete
- Creates a super smooth finish
- Flat ends work along walls and forms
- Rounded corners prevent gouging
- C-Channel design for flatness and rigidity
- Use with 4-hole Bracket assemblies
- Use with Double-Tilt Action Brackets for best results
- Fresno weights fit perfectly in C-channel
- Made in the USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.