24" x 12" Flat End Big "D" BS Bull Float w/EZY-Tilt® II Bracket for a large area of concrete this lightweight, easy to maneuver tool. The 24" carbon blue steel blade has flat ends with for producing a super smooth finish along walls and forms. The corners feature wide 3" radius corners to prevent gouging . A 3-1/2" wide heavy-duty anodized aluminum C-Channel design provides extra rigidity and flatness for this 12" wide blade. The C-Channel provides a perfect fit for weights when needed. An EZY-Tilt® II Tilt Bracket (CC294) is included, or use the 2' float blade with any 4-hole bracket. The bracket is made of rugged, yet lightweight aluminum for durability. Control the pitch of the blade with a simple turn of the handle. Eliminates the need for bending or lifting when moving tools across fresh concrete. A chain secures the bracket and eliminates the over extension of the bracket. Use with 1-3/8" or 1-3/4" button bull float handle. Proudly made in the USA.
- Flexible high quality blue steel blade
- Level and smooth a large area of concrete
- Creates a super smooth finish
- Flat ends work along walls and forms
- Rounded corners prevent gouging
- C-Channel design for flatness and rigidity
- EZY-Tilt® Double-Tilt Bracket included
- Pitch of blade controlled by turning handle
- Chain eliminates potential overextension of the bracket
- Double tilt action eliminates unnecessary bending and lifting
- Fits 1-3/8 In. or 1-3/4 In. button bull float handles
- Fresno weights fit perfectly in C-channel
- Made in the USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.