This 72" lightweight aluminum threaded bull float handle has a 1-3/4" diameter. The handle is anodized blue aluminum which stands out on a jobsite. Anodized aluminum prevents hands from turning black caused by oxidation. Molded threaded plugs in each end join handles together for extended reach. The molded threaded insures stability and strength. This handle fits on bull floats and Fresnos with a single-tilt action threaded bracket assembly (Kraft Tool #CC665, CC676, CC800). The threads are uniquely designed to allow connections to both bull float handles and brackets as well as broom thread brackets. This handle can be used on a Clevis Bracket with an adapter. Proudly made in the USA. Ships in 1 over size box.
- SAFETY FIRST: Metal handles should not be used near electrical wires.
- Lightweight aluminum handle
- Molded thread plugs join multiple handles together
- Use with Single-Tilt Action Threaded Brackets (CC800)
- Combine with an adapter for use with Double-Tilt Action Brackets
- Made in the USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.