This 72" lightweight aluminum button bull float handle features a 1-3/8" diameter for easy handling. The handle is anodized silver aluminum which stands out on a jobsite. Anodized aluminum prevents hands from turning black caused by oxidation. Swaged design fits multiple handles together without extra inserts. The nesting design secures the handle to brackets and other handles for an extended reach. A single button clip (CC336-01) is attached to each handle to connect to brackets or other handles. This narrow handle is popular in the western half of the United States. This snap handle fits easily inside any Kraft Tool double tilt action float brackets (#CC270, CC290, CC294, and CC296) , or single tilt bracket (#CC666, CC696 and #CC697). The handle fits in Gator Tools™ Brackets (#GF10330, GF11401, GF11600, GF11630). Handle fits Kraft Tool's Multi-Twist™ brackets (#CC686, CC687, CC688) with the Multi Twist™ Button Handle Bracket (CC689). This handle can also be attached to clevis or threaded brackets with an adapter. Proudly made in the USA. Ships in 1 oversize box.
- SAFETY FIRST: Metal handles should not be used near electrical wires.
- Lightweight aluminum handle 1-3/8 In. diameter
- Swaged design nests multiple handles together
- Swaged design means no loose inserts
- Anodized aluminum keeps hands from turning black from oxidation
- Bright silver color is easy to spot on job site
- Single Button Clip secures connection
- Use with Double-Tilt or Single-Tilt Action Brackets
- Use on threaded or clevis brackets with adapters
- SAFETY FIRST: Metal handles should not be used near electrical wires
- Made in the USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.