A one-man straightedge for floating or striking off concrete. A 6' blade of Genuine Extru-Lite™ Magnesium forms the base of the tool. The 1-3/8" wide bottom edge features a round edge for floating and a square edge for cutting. Magnesium is 30% lighter than aluminum straight edges. End caps fit within either end of the blade to eliminate potential for build up of material. Smooth tapered handle includes top reading adjustable level vial for easy positioning. Position the level to create a subtle slope for proper drainage. Three hand holes within the handle allows for a variety of hand configurations for pushing, pulling, or one-handed sweeping motions. Ideal for concrete or landscape construction. Proudly made in the USA.
- One man straightedge for floating, screeding, and striking off concrete
- 30% lighter than aluminum to resist fatigue
- Versatile tool has a round edge for floating and a square edge for cutting
- Top reading adjustable level vial for easy positioning
- 3-Hole handle for multiple handle positions