Level and smooth a large area of concrete this lightweight, easy to maneuver tool. The 60" carbon blue steel blade has rounded ends for producing a super smooth finish without gouging. A 4" wide heavy-duty anodized aluminum C-Channel design provides extra rigidity and flatness for this 12" wide blade. The C-Channel provides a perfect fit for weights when needed. An EZY-Tilt® II Tilt Bracket (CC294) is included, or use the 5' float blade with any 4-hole double-tilt bracket. The bracket is made of rugged, yet lightweight aluminum for durability. Control the pitch of the blade with a one-to-one turning ratio of handle to blade. A simple turn of the handle eliminates the need for bending or lifting when moving tools across fresh concrete. A chain secures the bracket and eliminates the over extension of the bracket. Use with 1-3/8" inside or 1-3/4" outside button bull float handle. Proudly made in the USA. Ships in 1 over size box and 1 standard box.
- Flexible high quality blue steel blade
- Level and smooth a large area of concrete
- Creates a super smooth finish
- Rounded ends prevent gouging
- C-Channel design for flatness and rigidity
- EZY-Tilt® Double-Tilt Bracket included
- Bracket has one-to-one turning ratio
- Chain eliminates potential overextension of the bracket
- Double tilt action eliminates unnecessary bending and lifting
- Fits 1-3/8 In. inside or 1-3/4 In. outside button bull float handles
- Fresno weights fit perfectly in C-channel
- Made in the USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.